- Bookings must be made a minimum of one month in advance to ensure availability of the vessel and crew.
- We require a 75% deposit at the time of your booking.
- A reservation cannot be confirmed until your deposit has been received.
- Your deposit may be made by certified cheque, cash or bank wire transfer.
- Final payment is due at least 14 days before the starting date of your charter.
- Final payments may be made by bank wire transfer or in cash. Cheques will not be accepted.
If you have to cancel your charter, you must do so by phone on:
+255 (0)772 119 119 / +255 (0)782 959
e-mail to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations are subject to the following conditions:
- Until 14 days prior to the cruise date, cancellations are charged a 25% administrative fee.
- No refund within 14 days of departure unless we are able to rebook the dates, in which case you will only be charged an administrative fee.
- If only a portion of your dates is re-booked you will be refunded on a pro-rate basis.
- No refund in case of no show.
NB: All our destinations are weather dependent. For your safety and comfort, the Captain may select alternate locations for your adventure. Mother Nature delightfully cooperates on most of our trips. If we need to cancel the trip, you will receive a full refund or you can choose to rebook at the same original cost.